You may qualify to participate if you:
- Are willing and able to provide written informed consent
- Are willing and able to provide appropriate photo identification
- Are between the ages of 55-84
- Live within 4 hours of San Francisco, CA
- Are in general good health
You may not qualify to participate if you:
- Have a known history of HIV or hepatitis virus
- Had excess blood loss including blood donation defined as 250 mL in the last month or 500 mL in the last two months
- Have been diagnosed with an autoimmune condition or neurological disease
- Have experienced cold or flu symptoms within 2 weeks of enrollment
- Are pregnant
As a thank you for your time, we will provide you with a $50 deposit on a MasterCard gift card for each home visit. The balance will be available to you within 24 hours of your appointment. You can use this card wherever MasterCard is accepted.
We are currently seeking adults over the age of 55 to donate a small sample of blood from the comfort of their own home.
The goal of this study is to help researchers develop more targeted therapies for you and your loved ones.
The Moral Behind Our Story
We are the missing link in clinical trials, connecting patients and researchers seamlessly and conveniently using a mobile health platform to advance medical research. We believe it should be easy for patients to contribute to the advancement of research for medical conditions that matter most to them, regardless of their location or ability to travel.
Our mobile staff covers the US, Canada and parts of Europe. Each staff member is trained on study specific protocols and carries the credentials necessary to conduct clinical trial procedures in the patient’s home.
The Key to Success is Swiftness
Once you sign up, we will review your health profile and contact you if you might qualify for a research study. If you may qualify for a study, a clinical research coordinator will contact you within 48 hours to confirm your health information and tell you more about what is required to participate in a certain study.
When you are ready to be scheduled, your clinical research coordinator will work with you to schedule an at-home visit. One of Sanguine’s mobile health staff members will meet you in the privacy and comfort of your home to explain the research study and perform the blood collection.